My Favourite Form of New Media
My favourite form of New Media currently is by far, social networking. Social media applications and networks include youtube, snapchat, Instagram, twitter, facebook, linked in, and many more. All of these networks allow you to upload videos, photos, create a blog, post events, join groups and send messages. As well, whether work-related or for personal use, a social networking site allows you to share information and media at the click of a few buttons. I personally use social media networks such as Instagram and snapchat to communicate with my friends and family, as well as post and send pictures and videos to transmit information of where I am, what I am doing, whenever I would like. I also use youtube for personal fun and enjoyment, to watch videos of gamers or streamers playing online games, as well as doing vlogs around the world.
I believe that social networking will always remain at the top of new media, and will only get more technologically advanced from this day and age. Overall, this is why social networking is my favourite form of new media, from communicating with friends to watching online vlogs of famous people.
Comments
Post a Comment