My Top 3 Choices For A Career in Media
There are many different choices for careers in media. Here is a list of some of them.
- animator
- art director
- computer programmer
- copywriter
- database designer
- database designer
- digital designer
- game developer
- graphic designer
- IT support
- media sales
- media animator
- technology director
Of all of these careers, I would say that my top 3 choices are game developer, computer programmer, technology director.
1. I would want to be a game developer because first of all, I play quite a few offline and online games on my phone. Therefore, I have a lot of knowledge of what different age groups like with games. As well, I would enjoy being a game developer because I love creating online softwares and projects even now. Therefore, I would like to be a game developer because of my interest and knowledge around the category of media.
2. Next, I would want to be a computer programmer because first of all, I love the feeling of knowing I have knowledge around these particular areas of computers. As well, I have prior knowledge of coding with small courses I took in Grade 8, which could help my be successful throughout this career. Lastly, being a computer programer is generally a wealthy lifestyle, and can set me up for a successful career and enjoyable life.
3. Lastly, I would want to be a technology director because the pay is very large, with an average salary of $180,000 a year. This is 3-4 times more than other jobs, however I know that it is a very hard job to do, respecting it's pay. The general responsibilities are the management, execution, strategy, and infrastructure of IT for an organization. I believe that although this is a hard job, I would want to learn and improve on all of my technological skills to get a job like this.
Overall, these are my three top choices for a career in media, because of their pay, my previous knowledge, and my interests.
Comments
Post a Comment