How I Feel The Way I Send And Receive Messages Has Changed Throughout My Life

     I feel that since I began to really send and receive information online and non in-person was when I was around 9 or 10, technology around me was very advanced at the time, and I was able to send and receive emails, as well as use instant messaging on my device to contact friends and family. Back before I was 9 and 10 years old, I did not have a distinct device to send online messages through email or instant messaging, however, I did not need to since I saw my friends and family at school and home and tennis everyday. As well, I watched much less T.V. as well as was looking at an electronic screen much less than I do now. However, with the growth of the internet and its array of interconnections such as T.V. videos, advertising, and articles, I would not have had as much variety then as I do know.                     

    Examples of this are evidently seen throughout my daily life. Here are a few.

- Online articles and information

Nowadays, I can easily go online and search for something I want to know, such as the Corona virus cases or recent articles on tennis tournaments. Before, I either would not have a device to do that, or the internet wasn't the same as it is now, in terms of article and information availability.   

- Communicating with friends and family

Currently, whenever I have something to say to my friends or family, I either shoot them a quick instant text message or write up an email. Earlier in my life, I would either call them using our home phone, or tell them physically, in most cases at school or at home. 

    Overall, the way I send and receive messages as well as information has changed a lot throughout my life, varying due to my age, availability of electronic devices and modernization of the internet including articles, online information, videos and more.           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography over the days

One Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

My Top 3 Choices For A Career in Media